We have stood by as family members and lifelong friends witnessing the painful persecution of a loved one based on false allegations, sensationalized news and gross overcharging by prosecutors, in turn, creating more suffering for all involved. Rebecca Grossman has been prohibited from sharing her side of the story.
Statement by Dr. Peter Grossman
"Although separated at the time of the accident, Rebecca and I have always been best friends. Unfortunately, with regard to this case, the prosecution has released irrelevant information to bring her character into question. This is upsetting to all who know Rebecca personally and know that she is a good person, loving mother and a compassionate human being. Once the facts of the case are revealed, we believe that the truth will prevail. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the Iskander family.”
The Rebecca Grossman murder trial began Friday, January 26th. Several of the prosecutions eyewitnesses took the stand stating that they reported to the Sheriff's that multiple vehicles impacted the children on the night of the accident. Why did investigators not look for any of the other vehicles captured in these surveillance videos that they had within days of the accident?
The defense's reconstruction experts will further show that Grossman's vehicle was not the first vehicle to come in contact with the children and another eyewitness indicated that she was also not the last vehicle that made contact with the children. The third car in question is seen in the video above pulling over and an eyewitness told police that a male driver got out of this car to check their bumper and then got back into the vehicle and left the accident scene along with other vehicles that were behind Grossman. These witness reports existed from the first night of the accident and instead of trying to identify the other vehicles, the Sheriff's took the easy route and focused on the driver of the only vehicle that stayed after the accident occured, Rebecca Grossman. The defense will also address the fact that the case was never properly investigated when considerable evidence was available to the prosecution that, in turn, chose to turn a blind eye because it did not fit their narrative.
"This tragic case was negligently handled and is a clear-cut case of malicious prosecution. A traumatic and emotional incident has been turned into something it was not", claimed Grossman's defense attorney, Tony Buzbee. He added, "The evidence and truth will be revealed in this trial. You can't dispute scientific facts. My client remains heartbroken and as a mother, she prays for protection and comfort for the Iskander family every day. This could have been anyone and that is a frightening fact for the public to beware of when they are just out and about conducting their lives normally. She is not guilty of any of the accusations that have been made against her. She was not impaired, she was not racing, she was not going the speed that they claim and she never fled the scene. Images and video captured within seconds of the impacts show that it was dark. All the vehicles have their lights on. So far, the witnesses for the prosecution, who each spent hours being prepped by the prosecutors, have all had very different recollections of the night of the accident with exception of a few statements that they all say verbatim indicating that they were coached. The fact that so much evidence was concealed, destroyed or simply went missing early on will clearly show that this case has never been about revealing the truth by the prosecution ... and that is shameful as it has only created more pain and suffering for the family of the children and all involved."
On September 29, 2020, a tragic accident occurred. For three years, the media has focused on only one side of this story.
The EVIDENCE prosecutors do not want the public to know about clearly shows that the allegations are part of a false narrative
1. Regardless of the false accusations released to the media, Rebecca Grossman WAS NOT OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT. She blew under the legal limit nine times in two separate PAS breathalyzer (Lifelock FC 20) devices , as will be shown in the trial on the body cam footage of the sobriety test, even after inhaling sodium azide and other chemicals released from the two airbags that deployed, the two highest recorded breath test were still under the legal limit and registered that she was, in fact, blowing hard enough into the Lifelock FC 20 devices. She performed all tasks well and spoke clearly. Later, BAC results were under the legal limit. She was not drunk or impaired and has NOT been charged with a DUI. Grossman has never had a DUI or her license suspended (as reported in the news) and has no priors.
The prosecutions own expert witness admitted on Monday, Feb. 5th that the trace amount of Valium in Rebecca Grossman’s system was at least four days old as well as BAC being under the legal limit in every test from her lab.
The tabloids (like the Daily Mail) continue to create headlines that are completely misleading.
These reporters are in the courtroom and they are hearing the facts yet continue to create salacious headlines.
Additionally, the nurse at the hospital came forward with a statement that she claims Rebecca said “3 years” after seeing her at the hospital and the statement fit exactly the narrative that the prosecutors are trying to create.
2. This is NOT a “street racing” case, as the press initially reported after being given false information by the Sheriff. The District Attorney overseeing this case further made this clear in open court; the statement made by the DDA, Ryan Gould - in a court transcript is, "NO EVIDENCE OF RACING."
“The Judge approved the prosecutions motion that this transcript stating “No Evidence of Racing” be withheld from the jurors.
3. Rebecca absolutely did not flee the accident scene and fully cooperated with legal authorities. The Judge has confirmed that she waited for police to arrive as directed on the 911 call. Furthermore, the Judge has stated on the record that there is no evidence to suggest Rebecca saw anyone on the road and even stated that he believes she did not.
4. The police and prosecution insisted on relying on black box data that was clearly wrong and erroneous—data that greatly misrepresented Rebecca’s speed. The truth and indisputable fact that her speed was approximately 51.9 will be shown in court.
5. Video footage (ALSO posted in a link below) from area security cameras (although the original footage was not preserved by Sheriff's) clearly shows several vehicles passing through the crosswalk at the time of the accident, including three vehicles behind Grossman's vehicle that left the scene. NO efforts were made by the prosecution to determine who was driving the other cars that all left the accident scene or whether they were also involved in the accident as reported by THREE eyewitnesses who were present within yards of the accident. Those reports have been concealed from the public by the prosecution.
SEE WITNESS REPORTS BELOW
6. When the Grossmans asked for a limit on the media exposure in the courtroom, it was primarily due to threats made against Rebecca, her family, and the burn centers that stemmed from fake news & social media that included accusations that she was a driver in another accident. They even published her photograph side by side with another family when it was a completely different woman with the same name. The story reran in the Daily Mail four times over a year. This, among other fake stories, was circulated on hundreds of media websites.
7. A story told by a CHP traffic officer, Lefler, was falsified to bring Rebecca's character into question. This particular officer claims that he recalls a story from a routine traffic ticket he gave Grossman nine years ago. This nine-year-old traffic ticket has been used by the prosecution as a basis for claiming that Rebecca had "no regard for human life". The only notes that the officer wrote on the back of the ticket in the designated section for information was that "she was on her way to pick up her kids at school." Now, years later, he supposedly recalls Rebecca "threatening" him and conveyed this to a fellow officer involved directly in the investigation only after he saw the story on the news. This officer also chose to send a representative in his place to tell "this story" at the preliminary hearing to avoid cross-examination by the defense. WHY DID HE REFUSE TO TAKE THE STAND IN PERSON? Furthermore, when the defense requested access to this officer's record, union reps appeared in court to block access to his file. Why? In turn, Judge Samuels approved sealing the officer’s record.
8. Two airbags were deployed at the time of the accident. Vehicles shut down fuel pumps to avoid potential fire when a collision triggers the deployment of airbags. The power is shut off to the vehicle immediately, including to the "black box" that stops writing the report.
This is why Grossman steered her car to the side of the road to get out of traffic. The vehicle's cabin became filled with fog from the sodium oxide (and other chemicals) released from inside the airbag when the emergency bags began to deflate. This chemical causes burning to the eyes, visual impairment, and often triggers asthmatic reactions.
Please know that along with Rebecca Grossman, we remain heartbroken and grieve deeply for the parents of Mark and Jacob Iskander. We pray daily for the family, their loved ones, and the community. We are now confident that the facts of this tragic accident will soon be revealed to help bring closure and healing to all shattered by this incomprehensible event. The parents deserve to know the truth.
Ever since the tragic accident on September 29th, 2020, which claimed the lives of two young boys, many have followed the false narrative created in the media.
Rebecca Grossman, described only as a “socialite,” has been painted to be someone that she is not by local and international tabloid media and by individuals on social media that do not know the actual facts of the accident. The articles printed in local tabloid-style newspapers and magazines like the Acorn and Los Angeles Magazine have been filled with untrue news designed to create rage bait to garner followers.
The intention of this site is not to create a victim or to place blame. The intention is simply to share the facts that have been concealed or remain uncovered by the media and to help educate the public by providing factual information.
We implore anyone who spoke to a Sheriff the night of the accident, witnessed or has information about the accident to please call: 866-202-1506
Rebecca Gray Grossman, mother of two children aged sixteen and nineteen, with her husband, Peter. Both of them are involved with a number of charitable organizations, and are the legal guardians of a young girl, Zubaida, a burn patient from Afghanistan. Along with being healthcare luminary with extensive experience in journalism and marketing, Rebecca is a compassionate soul dedicated to improving lives. Her commitment to humanitarian causes led to her role as the volunteer Chair of The Grossman Burn Foundation (GBF) in 2006 and she has since championed burn survivors through it. With ownership and mergers, Rebecca has directed significant marketing strategies, and has received numerous awards, including the Woman of the Year by the American Heart Association. Currently, Rebecca continues her mission through her work as the publisher and editor-in-chief while living with her loving family in California.
Following the next hearing, the body cam footage will be released showing how carelessly the accident was handled on the street, the negligent actions and incredibly inappropriate comments that were made by the Sheriffs during this serious investigation. In trial, the body cam footage of the field sobriety test and the recorded 911 call will be presented.'
The body cam footage of the interrogation of Rebecca Grossman on the night of the accident by Officers David Huelson and Travis Kelley is missing some footage, has no time code and was cut into two segments.
Jury selection in the Rebecca Grossman murder trial began this week, and court proceedings are expected to last more than a month. Grossman was involved in a fatal car crash in Westlake Village, CA in 2020 in which two children were killed.
Accusations that Rebecca Grossman was street racing prior to her 2020 accident in Westlake Village, CA have now been invalidated by on-the-record comments from the prosecutor and the judge overseeing the trial.
In September 2020, Rebecca Grossman was in a fatal traffic accident in Westlake Village in which two young boys were killed. It was a horrible tragedy that devastated the community. The trial begins next week.
In 2018, Rebecca launched the organization, Mother's Against Sex Trafficking - VISIT https://mothersagainstsextrafficking.com/
" Yes, and it could happen to anyone. Accidents happen all of the time and that doesn’t mean it’s intentional or a criminal act. The jury will decide, and most people are able to figure things out. "
" Absolutely love your mama, she helped save my family’s life and my life after my brother was in a catastrophic car accident on 8.9.10 and hospitalized at your dads burn unit for over a year.. much love to your family "
" I don’t have a question, but just wanted to say thanks for this website! Explains a lot! "